- Assist in the tracking of the implementation of all AfCiC activities.
- Preparation of programme reports.
- Assist in the consolidation of monthly and annual work plans.
- Preparation of the quarterly reports and plans.
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly bulletin.
- Maintain the organisation’s database for projects.
- Assist in quality assurance especially in case studies.
- Assist in data collection and analysis
- Assist in organising the annual AfCiC programme meeting and any scientific conference planned.
The person is required to have a first degree in any social sciences, to have experience in monitoring and evaluation, to be experienced in working with vulnerable children, youth and families,to have a passion to see change in the community, to have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, to have excellent organisation skills, to be able to work under minimum supervision, to be a team worker, and to be a person of integrity and self-motivation.